Personal Finances software, Home Accounts Software, Home Banking Software.
Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000..
Works with Dual Monitors and
wide screen monitors.
Software to manage your Personal Finances and help you through the credit crunch - and beyond.
You can run this software in Basic mode to begin.
After you have
used the software for a period, your requirements may become more demanding.
You can turn on more Bank Genie options as you progress
In basic mode (options in preferences)
Bank Genie 4 is slimmed down to act as a simple software program to help you manage your money and stay financially
Bank Genie 4 will
- help you see your bills and other financial commitments - daily as and when they happen
- help you make it to your next pay day without going overdrawn
- help you avoid Bank charges
- help you manage your finances
- allow you to do all this with minimum data entry
You can get away without accounting for every penny or cent.
- work in any country!
Although based in the UK, we support customers in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mainland Europe etc.
I think Bank Genie is a really good personal finance tool, most of the software commercially available is really for businesses so costs a lot of money and
you don't need or use half the software
Bank Genie is ideal for keeping track of personal finances and I think in this economic climate, we all need to know what comes in and what goes
C.E. Berkshire, UK
Turn on more options:-
As your requirements become more demanding,
Bank Genie 4 allows you to turn on extra features, making it a powerful item of software with the same analytical tools and many of the reports that come with Bank Genie Pro.
See Summary and comparison of features
Already used by Treasurers and those who administer the
accounts of Sports Clubs, Churches, Schools and Universities, this inexpensive item of software is intended primarily for personal home finance management.
- Software to allow you to enter your income and your expenditure
- Keep one step ahead of your online bank.
- Designed to a high specification.
- Flexible analytical and reporting tools, with printing and exporting options.
- Install on your PC or laptop
- Data is stored on your own computer
- Data can also be stored, transported and accessed on a removable/portable device
(Use at home or in the office)
- Works seamlessly with Cloud technology (e.g. Dropbox)
- Categorise data (optional) for analysis and reporting
- Produce figures for Net Worth, Annual financial reports etc.
Suitable for Managing:
- Home accounts and personal finances
- Bank Accounts
- Check Accounts
- Credit card accounts
Set up your Personal:
- Bank Accounts -1 or many (Current accounts in UK, Checking accounts in North America)
- Credit Card Accounts (1 or many)
- Direct Debit Payments
- Standing Order Payments
Regular Payments (e.g. Salary, Utility bills etc)
Frequency options: Annually, Monthly, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Every 4 weeks
Fixed Number of Payments (e.g. a loan
repayment) or Never ending
- Expense and Income Categories
- Groupings of Accounts (e.g. Personal Bank Accounts, Business Bank Accounts)
- Groupings of Categories (e.g. Personal Transaction Categories, Business expenditure categories)
Manual Entry of:
- ATM transactions
- Credit Card Transactions
- Statements downloaded from your Bank or Credit Card provider.
- Can import from downloaded QIF files
Can deal with any chosen date format, e.g. UK, US etc
- Can import from downloaded OFX files
Works for all date formats, e.g. UK, US etc
- Can import from downloaded CSV files.
- Can import from downloaded Paypal statement files
- Simulate Bank Statements or reconcile to your online Bank.
- Transfer Payments between Accounts, with cross-references
- See protracted balances
- Split any one transaction into two or more Sub-Amounts/Spending Categories
e.g. you can spilt a transaction at a filling station into Petrol and Groceries.
- Enter Reference (or Cheque Number), Amount, Cheque date, Bank Date, Paid To, Spent on, Category
Free text memo field for each transaction element.
- Analyse your transactions by Category (e.g. Query expenditure)
- Generate Reports from your transactions
- Plan ahead.
- Generate a report showing your Net Worth - summarising all (or selected) accounts up to any date
- Be firmly in control of your finances!